Looking for a quick and easy way to sew on the go?
Look no further than the HomeSewing™!
Everyone knows the hassle of clearing off a workspace and dragging out a heavy sewing machine just to do a 5-minute repair job. Whether it is fixing a seam, quickly taking up the hem of a curtain, or sew a pocket, it takes far longer to get set up than to actually sew. As a solution, we introduce you the Mini Portable Handheld Sewing Machine.
Once you know how to thread the Mini Portable Handheld Sewing Machine and operate it, a quick sewing repair should take no time at all!
- Compact, cordless and completely portable
- Battery powered - Takes 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Suitable for stitching hard fabrics and delicate fabrics
- Easy to operate
- Perfect for traveling
- Mini handheld sewing machine for quick and easy use.
- Fix hems, mend a torn pocket or shorten trousers, all within minutes.
- Great Arts & Crafts. Ideal gift for your friends who are interested in sewing.
- It's interesting to make your own handkerchief, apron, gloves, cloth with this handy machine.
- Compact with a light weight. Portable and easy to carry around, Great for on spot repairs and alterations.
- Anyone working with curtains, interior decoration or sewing her or his own clothes will enjoy using this time-saving device.
- This electric handheld single stitch sewing machine makes it so much faster and easier than using a needle, saving you time and money.
- This unassuming device has a lot to offer: it precisely controls stitching with the rotary wheel adjustment and it has tension control to adjust the tightness of stitches, the fastening plate holds the fabric while stitching; making your work more efficient.
Using the Mini Portable Handheld Sewing Machine
The first step in using the Mini Sew is to load the four AA batteries. The batteries go in the compartment on the bottom. After loading the batteries, the sewer should set up the bobbin and thread the machine.
Positioning the Bobbin
To position the thread correctly, you should locate the thread holder on the side. After pulling off the bobbin holder and spring underneath it, slide on the bobbin.
Threading the Mini Portable Handheld Sewing Machine
The thread goes from the bobbin through the first thread guide on the needle arm, through the two plates in the tension control, and through the second thread guide at the end of the needle arm.
Sewing with the Mini Portable Handheld Sewing Machine
The machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gentle tension, and turn the machine on, using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.
- Type: Handheld Sewing Machine
- Material: ABS + Electronic Components
- Powered by: 4 x AA Batteries(Not Included)
- Size: 21cm x 6.7cm x 3.5cm/8.27" x 2.64" x 1.38"
- 1 x HomeSewing™
- 1 x User Manual
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have a Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- Read reviews from our lovely customers
📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
💰 Money Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or becomes defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
✉️ 24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24 hour time frame, 7 days a week.